Friday, August 22, 2008

Almost ate $20 bucks

Strange, this post got eaten when sent through Gmail.

It's been over three weeks since I returned that hardcover of Ultimate Spider-Man for the correct edition UPS Ground. It only should have taken a week to get there. Thought it got lost in the mail or something and I misplaced the tracking number.

So I hassle Buy.com a little bit just last night. They write back that they have it in and it'll take a week to get it shipped back my way.

Cool, great.

But did I really need to hassle Buy just to get my shit straight?

I was given the option of simply refunding the book and making a new order but I didn't want to be saddled with shipping fees (figure what's an extra wait time to save a couple of bucks?). Damn, should have just eaten the extra couple of bucks. What a pain in the ass.

But at least I know what's up now.

Oh, also, got my re-order in yesterday.



Annihilation: Conquest volume 2




Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 7




Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 8




Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 9



Whiteout: Melt

Yeah, box was beat up a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home