Monday, August 11, 2008

New pillows!

Damn, been like ten years since I last bought pillows.  It was shortly after seeing Iron Maiden in San Benito.  Ten bucks a piece, not bad I guess.  Got 'em from Target.

Also got a copy of The Producers for ten bucks.  The original version, with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder, not the crappy remake.

The DVD collection...it increases!

Actually almost walked out with a 20th anniversary copy of The Princess Bride but I figured, hell, I already own that one, if I'm gonna spend ten bucks (it was on sale) might as well get something I don't own.  Looking down the rows of DVDs, I saw that they're marketing a bunch of 80s movies in special packaging.

Speaking of the 80s, what the hell is up with the recent 80s nostalgia recently?  Guess my generation is getting all sentimental n'shit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home