Friday, September 08, 2006

Goings on

My house almost looks livable. Almost. I did the back yard the other day and it looks pretty good. Then the Church sent over some people to hack away at all the low hanging branches out front and some of the shit scraping across the roof. Things look halfway decent now. The front lawn is growing some but it's not long enough to cut yet. It's still at that point where it could be shortened but it would be a complete waste of time cause it's not long enough to see where you've been. I'll give it a couple of weeks before I cut it again unless it decides to rain soon in which case I'll have a week before it starts to look like a South American jungle.

In other news, the new Iron Maiden album album was released Tuesday. Do I have it? No. Why not? Cause I want to order it from The End but I can't be sure which version they have. Also they're selling it for like $16.50. A bit high up there. Also I have three DVDs ready to ship from Rightstuf so that about covers my BS budget for this check. I guess I'll wait. I figure I'll order it from Amazon and then get the new Queensryche and Mars Volta along with it. I think that'll work much better.

In the mean time I think I'll go have a smoke and then run the audit. Or run the audit and have a smoke. Whichever. Then get back to reading my book. Awesome read, I'll blog about it later when I'm finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home