Friday, September 08, 2006

So speaking of that incoming order

Fullmetal Alchemist volume 12 - Truth Behind Truths
Fullmetal Alchemist volume 13 - Brotherhood
Case Closed (Detective Conan) Season 1 Volume 4 - Wrong Answers Resolved

I love Rightstuf. I can get shit so cheap there. I'm getting those volumes for $16.19 a piece. Being an anime collector can be an expensive hobby so I do my best to get the best deals. I joined their Got Anime club last year so I can get 10% off a lot of stuff. It costs $12 bucks but in that first years alone I probably saved at least ten times that much but I'm probably estimating way down. I take advantage of their sales and preorders and get even more off. I pre-ordered those discs when they had a Funimation sale going and got damn near half off. They tend to knock off about $8 bucks with regular preorders so with my membership I end up paying about $20 bucks for a disc. I try to preorder a lot in a single order so I can then take advantage of the free shipping ($49 dollars or more unfortunately).

They also have all sorts of other specials going on but have restrictions on those. No problem cause they're insanely cheap. Saw all six volumes of Azumanga Daioh on sale for six bucks a pop once. Hell, they have all 18 volumes of Cardcaptor Sakura on sale for $80 freakin dollars! That's beyond awesome. Sure, it's not a series I'm gonna be buying any time soon but there are all sorts of closeted pedophiles out there just dying for it I'm sure.

Of course they have their problems. Returns can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes though honestly I've only done it once (and then turned around and committed a bit of fraud against Sam Goody but that's another story). Also they sometimes get shit in early and fuck up your plans on getting the new Iron Maiden CD but I can't complain about that really.

Anywho, enough shilling for now. I'm not getting paid for this and I have actual work to do eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home