Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Metallica - The Other New Song (Seoul)



My thoughts on it are while it's rough around the edges I like it better then the first new song. This one is punky, punchy and reminiscent of Kill 'Em All. I was never the biggest fan of Kill 'Em All mind you, but I can really appreciate this song.

Tighten it up, add some real lyrics and they've got a winner.

I found this one the Portnoy board and it's amazing that for a board dedicated to the idol worship of a progressive god the people there are surprising close-minded about Metallica annd are quick to condemn this new song. Too bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll reserve judgment until I listen to a real version of it, but it seems pretty bleh. I like the middle part and the chorus is very And Justice... but it still seems a little tired.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

:murder:

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home