Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can't a man just quit?

Aside from last week when I thought I would be spending all day in a court room waiting and needing to stay awake I've been pretty much without a cigarette for almost a couple of months. Great! Wonderful!

Except now I'm inundated with coupons in the mail. Got a bunch from Marlboro for like $1.75 off. And now, Wednesday, I got a bunch that were buy one get one free or three dollars off and so on. Christ, they fucking want me to smoke! Who the fuck am I to say no? Hell, Camel even had an offer for a free Zippo lighter. Free Zippo! Of course I took them up on it and went to the site. Eight to ten weeks!

I'm succumbing to peer pressure here. And the urge for smokes is strong! Oral fixation...needs...satisfying!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juan said...

Tabacco is strong with the Dark Side of the Force. Be mindful of your feelings young padewan. Remember, a coupon leads to discounts, and discounts lead to free lighters. And free lighters lead to Chain Smoking. Such is the path to the Dark Side.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home