Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And the rest...











The Palinode order came in along with the Amazon order. Sweet. Little worn 'round the edges, but I got the thing for like $13 bucks, so I can't complain.

The Seven Soldiers books look...interesting. For whatever reason, DC decided to collect the books in a bit of a random order. For instance, volume one starts off with Seven Soldiers #0, then issue one of one mini, then issue one if the next, then issue one of the next, followed by the first two issues of the next. So, for instance, The first two issues of Zatanna are in volume one, issue three is in volume two and issue four is in volume three. This ought to be an interesting read. Though I can tell you what, the art in Seven Soldiers #1 and #2 by JH Williams is phenomenal!

Now looking at the top shelf in my closet, I realize that I desperately need a proper shelf to put these thing on. It's getting seriously crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home