Monday, October 23, 2006

Headache

Okay, I finally wrote a little something for Matt Dinniman's Halloween writing contest. So here we go!



Headache

I don't know what they'll do to me when they arrive. Nothing good, I imagine, not that I deserve more. It was supposed to be another business meeting, going over recent financial losses. It was already a bad week, what with this pounding in my head. There was already enough bickering between the board members. I don't know what came over me. I don't know when it came over me. The chairwoman's neck, next thing I know it's in my hands. Her trachea collapsing in my hands. Her face is blue. Oh God, why won't this headache go away?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Didn't like it so much at first, but I read it again and it clicked.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Wow! Someone liked it!

This makes me happy.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Oh, how careless of me.

Thank you very much :).

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I've been in that meeting. You write it as reality, thus far I've kept it under control...

:)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home