Monday, October 23, 2006


Okay, I finally wrote a little something for Matt Dinniman's Halloween writing contest. So here we go!


I don't know what they'll do to me when they arrive. Nothing good, I imagine, not that I deserve more. It was supposed to be another business meeting, going over recent financial losses. It was already a bad week, what with this pounding in my head. There was already enough bickering between the board members. I don't know what came over me. I don't know when it came over me. The chairwoman's neck, next thing I know it's in my hands. Her trachea collapsing in my hands. Her face is blue. Oh God, why won't this headache go away?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Didn't like it so much at first, but I read it again and it clicked.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Robert Muñoz said...

Wow! Someone liked it!

This makes me happy.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Robert Muñoz said...

Oh, how careless of me.

Thank you very much :).

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Uncletrunx said...

I'm sure I've been in that meeting. You write it as reality, thus far I've kept it under control...


2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home