Thursday, October 05, 2006

Speaking of Hot Pockets

So I got the pepperoni flavor sub this time. Okay, it was pretty good. It tastes better out of the oven than in the microwave I think. And the best part? The prices dropped hardcore! Well, maybe it was just on sale but it dropped like over $0.60 cents. Works for me!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I would call the pepperoni flavor my favorite. It's good, yes, but it's pepperoni. How can you fuck that up? I don't think you can really do anything more with it either. Ya know, I'm gonna have to try the cheese steak one again cause it's been a while. I know I called it my favorite but now I don't know anymore. I need to come around full circle.

But yeah, overall the entire line is pretty good. It's not a huge waste of a couple of bucks. Well, your bowels might make you regret eating 'em but that's it really. Just follow the instructions and remember to turn it halfway through (no cold spots since the first experiment!) and you're in for some okay eatin. Before Matt made me start eating them I actually hadn't touched shitty frozen meals since before high school.

Well, actually he didn't make me so much as I like to imagine I'm better then he is. I mean, he may have an education and a beautiful wife and a loving family and even a bit of celebrity but dammit at least I can cook a freakin Hot Pocket!

But it's not like I compare myself to people I've never actually met or nuthin >_>.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know if you ever get a girlfriend, I get her, too.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Hey, as long as I get to see her naked then I'm cool with it.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home