Monday, November 20, 2006

It's official...

...I'm gonna be sick as a dog.

I guess it's been coming for a couple of weeks. My throat would dry out and I'd have a fairly persistant cough but come Saturday night I started to lose the battle. Left work coughing my fucking head off. Now here I am the next night, I feel as though I'm gonan get stuck with a sore throat, still coughing and now...NOW...I feel kinda light headed when I stand up.

And what sucks is I coulda been at an SMTP show tonight getting my ears blasted off. Dammit!

Only four more hours till my shift is over. I wonder if they would be mad if I just killed myself in the lobby?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Juan said...

Dood, sux to hear that you're sick. Hope you get well soon. By the way, I missed the STMP show, too. I had that evening all planned out, but a friend of mine called me and asked if I'd mind helping him move a motorcycle he'd just scored. No problem. But that seemingly insignificant event morphed into an afternoon of bbqing, football watching, and binge drinking. Luckily, I was home by 11 pm and in one piece wondering why I felt that I'd forgotten something.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

DOH!

Well, I think they got another one coming up at the end of the month or early next, right?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Jimm said...

get those Zycam zinc swabs.

~Jimm

9:29 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I wouldn't have to put them up[ my butt, would I?

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home