Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dammit!

So it seems Amazon can no longer obtain any copies of the New X-Men omnibus edition.

Damn!

Damn, damn, hell!

Well, I knew it was only available in limited quantities but I didn't think it would go so fast.

On the bright side, I did find a seller that seems to have a few copies, but I'd be paying damn near retail price for it. Amazon was selling it for $63 and this other one (if I name them will someone find out ahead of me and snap it up?) is selling it for $80. Shit, fuck, shit, fuck.

And to make matters worse Rightstuf sent some stuff I preordered a long time ago all at once! So I'm a little overextended budget wise and need to reign it in these next two and a half weeks.

ARGH! Just need to hold out that long...just two and a half weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home