Saturday, September 16, 2006

I ate way too fucking much

One of the perks of working in a hotel is sometimes a business will offer an incentive. In this case Papa Johns. For every ten deliveries they make to our hotel, not counting front desk orders, we get a free pizza. It's hard to take advantage of this, however I sometimes do as long as I'm sneaky enough.

And so I took advantage.

And now I'm fucking full.

I half expect a waiter to come by offering me a "wafer thing mint."

In two minutes I will get up, do my audit and then sit down to read for an hour. Sometime after that I will go to the store for groceries, go home, then curl up in my bed and fucking die.

I need to go on a diet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Vampy said...

It's a "waffer thin mint" you damn Yank ;)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Erm, yeah, I only now noticed the typo :B.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home