Monday, October 23, 2006

Ah, so my brother isn't always a total shit

He...PAID...for someone to do the lawn! Hey, this was cool of him. Considering when he yanked off the pull cord and didn't have it fixed and I had to pay for it myself this almost makes up for it.

Okay, the lawn looks pretty good. Could be better, but apparently the guy he hired was asking for a below market price. Hey, good enough. My backyard looked like shit. Front saw worse days. Still, least it's done. Working seven nights a week makes it difficult to do these things, especially since there's less daylight when I wake up in the afternoon (or evening, it varies). Well, since the weather is finally turning cold, maybe the lawn won't grow so much. I only intend to work two jobs until the end of the year so after that I can actually take care of little things like the lawn. And chain smoke. Oh fuck, I can't believe it but I think I'm addicted again. Dammit! Ah well, I can quit. Just not right now. I like having a smoke in the cold.

>_>
<_<
>_>

*Cough*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I smack you til you decide to give up smoking again?

5:56 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

You can smack me all you want, just make sure to have a pack of smokes on hand for later.

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't smoke though do I?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home