Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Okay, think I'm feeling better

For a second I thought I was coming down with the flu. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I'm taking some antibiotics for an infection on my toe so maybe that helped alleviate things?

Anyway, the worst part of all this has been the fact my lower back has been hurting like hell. Well, not so much anymore, I did take some aspirin and Dayquil, but it did suck incredibly. No more light headedness, thankfully. I can deal with everything else but that shit kills me. Okay, maybe the aching back wasn't the worst. No matter, I do feel better. I thought that was gonna turn out worse, but I suppose it can still go that way, right?

Well, hopefully I'll be well enough to check out that STMP show Saturday. If not there's another show on December 9th that they're putting together as a benefit show for Toys For Tots. Hell, I have more then a few action figures from my toy collecting days that I've been wanting to unload so guess I have an excuse to toss a few now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimm said...

Heh heh, you said "toss"...

My understanding is that HIV onset is accompanied by flu-like symptoms. You don't use public toilets do you?

Also HIV gets in via a reverse transcriptase which would contraindicate aspirin as that would facilitate tansport across the cell membrane. You may have just sped it up.

Or I may be bullshitting.

~Jimm

9:21 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Cool, me and Steve have another thing in common!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home