Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Speaking of e-shopping

How's this for an order?

A History of the English-Speaking Peoples Since 1900 by Andrew Roberts

The OMAC Project (Countdown to Infinite Crisis)

I originally wanted to order these through Deep Discount, but when you're pissed off and lose trust you go with old stand-bys. It cost a couple of bucks more, but I'll probably get it in a week faster.

Now History sounds really good, but it seems that the reviews on Amazon are mixed. The reviews I do read tend to be suprisingly partisan. Regardless, I think I'm gonna give it a shot. If it's really good I might try to hunt down the original Winston Churchill series.

And OMAC? Well hell, I'm not gonna just read Infinite Crisis without picking up what's basically the most important lead in of the series. Heh, I'm gonna read the whole IC story backwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home