Monday, May 14, 2007

God I do love my new lawnmower

So I got that lawnmower I was talking about a couple of weeks ago...well, a couple of weeks ago.

So far? Fucking great! I love it. It just cuts so damn well. Powerful as all hell, too. Actually, this can be kind of a pain cause when t rolls over dust it kicks it all up much more than the previous mower, collects in my glasses and then I can't see for shit. That aside, it's wonderful. I did my front yard this morning (making it the third use so far) and it's just great. It's unfortunate cause after getting this new one I finally realized how badly I treated the old one. I could have gotten a few more years out of the old one if I had maintained it better. I didn't, and it got ruined. Well, I won't be so stupid as to do the same thing with this one.

Now all I gotta do is take my brother-in-law's weed whacker to get serviced and back in working order. They're coming down next week and it needs to be done by about then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home