Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Comics Wednesday




Caliber #1

Now looking over the shipping lists they say Caliber #1 shipped at the end of April but I haven't actually seen it in the store until today. Interesting. Guess Andy got a reorder. What's most important to remember is that the comic was only $1 dollar. A buck. You don't see comics for a buck anymore. I remember when comics were a buck. Man, that was so awesome. You could buy a ton for $20 bucks. Now $20 bucks gets you...six? Maybe? Fuck!

Anywho, didn't get too much reading done tonight. Read Caliber #1, The Flash #240 and Justice Society #15. That leaves Captain America #38, Grendel #7, The Incredible Hercules #117, Justice League #21 and X-Factor #31. I'm probably gonna read less tomorrow as I'm seeing Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's gonna rock! I think I'll probably have my reviews up...Friday? Saturday? Sometime.

In the meantime, here's Harry Knowles past fat bastard correctional surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home