Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Comics Wednesday



Captain America #40



Final Crisis: Rogue's Revenge #1



The Flash #242



The Incredible Hercules #119



X-Factor #33



X-Force #5

A pretty solid week.

First up to review will be the Flash, Rogue's Revenge and Captain America. I've already red X-Force, but I got confused on an important plot point so I'm going to hold off on that until tomorrow night so I can review the first four issues.

A couple of final issues for me this week as well. The Flash and X-Factor I'm dropping from my pull list. X-Factor this month is a Secret Invasion tie-in and...well, I'm not gonna be finishing the arc so my review of that will be relatively brief. I've been really hard on the Flash and, honestly, I'm gonna be hard again. It's the last issue I'm pulling regularly, but next month is the last issue of the current arc and, much as I dread it, want to at least finish the story. X-Force #6, when it's released, will also be my last issue of the series.

Unfortunately, I'm dropping most of my books. I'll just be following Final Crisis and related mini-series, Batman, Buffy, Captain America, Hellboy...I'll probably finish Secret Invasion. Until I find new work after leaving my present job, there's not gonna be a whole lot I'll be looking into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home