Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Okay, so I didn't see Over The Hedge

I will though, dammitt!

Especially since it's the last week at the ghetto theater.

Also, Lady In The Water debuts there as well. Hell yes! In fact there are alot of movies I want to see there. It seems that they're moving more quickly from the regular theater to the dollar theater. It seems John Tucker Must Die and You, Me and Dupree just barely came out and they've been shuffled over quite quickly. Sweet, now I can save loads of money. Sure it might be a crappy theater but it's less noticeable when no one is there during the day (especially now with the kids in school).

Anyway, I believe if I get up early enough I can hit up the Over The Hedge at 4:55 in the afternoon. The only thing is I'm terrified of getting pulled over as my registration is expired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home