Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I had the strangest dream

So the other night I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that I was driving around and then realized I needed to replace Juan over the Best Western cause he was working the evening shift and wanted to take off early. So I get there and he leaves and I putz around for a few minutes before I realize, wait a second, I'm not even supposed to be there! I got fired and if I get seen there they'll call the cops and I'll be in deep shit. So I take off rather quickly before the guy who was scheduled to do the audit shows up, jump in my truck and haul off. Though for some strange reason this entire time I'm without my glasses. So I'm driving around, taking all these weird side streets that I don't know, squinting like mad cause it's pitch black and I can't see. Yet for some strange reason, I'm driving just fine regardless. Anyway, I start heading over towards the Hampton Inn when I realize it's my night off and then I head on home.

Okay, it was a brief dream. Still, it was a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home