Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dream Theater

Yeah, ordered a couple of Dream Theater DVDs from DVD Pacific for like $30 bucks. Live in Tokyo/Five Years in A Livetime and Score and they're finally shipping. Awesome. This makes me happy. I'll be really happy when I get my order in and know I wasn't screwed cause this is the first time I've ordered from DVD Pacific.

Now it seems DVD Pacific does not, in fact, offer to track shipping. They're being sent USPS media mail, which I have lots of experience with. That means it'll take about two weeks to get in. That's fine, but I like knowing where my shit is. Okay, okay, it is the United States Postal Service we're talking about. Half the time they won't even update it until it ends up on your door. Still, I like knowing I'm being taken care of.

Aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd, Rightstuf is finally shipping a few DVDs I've been waiting for. Case Closed: The Movie, Midori Days: The Handheld Collection and Tenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki volume two. There seems to be some sort of hold up with the Tenchi volume but the other two have shipped. Christ, if they give me shit about my debit card again...ya know, I musta fucked up that particular order particularly bad cause every item in it that has shipped Rightstuf has needed me to contact them. Oh well, as long as I get it it's no problem.

Yep, looks like I'm gonna be occupied the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home