Sunday, April 27, 2008

I think I'm gonna die

Took Mom to IHOP this morning. Figured shit, why not? All I had Friday night for dinner was a salad with peppercorn ranch dressing (best...dressing...EVAR!) and though, yeah, breakfast is in order. Plus I've been wanting to go to IHOP forever and the damn thing has been open for, what, four or five years? So we get there, get a table, and our waiter is so flaming that he can fry my pancakes just by looking at them. Anyway, got myself some orange juice and this giant stack of pancakes covered in strawberries and filled with banana in the middle. Sweet Jesus! The pancakes were okay. They weren't the thickest pancakes and kinda singed around the edges but my God...bananas, strawberries and whipped cream. Conceptually, at least, I was floored. And certainly they were the most colorful pancakes I've ever had. Criminy!

Whole thing came out to $20 bucks. Didn't cost much more then going to Koffee Klatch, which would have cost about.....$14? Something like that.

Then woke up, horribly late, and had a few slices of store bought pizza. Yeah, that was a mistake. Should have had a salad. Oh Christ.....God, I think I'll have my first heart attack between the ages of 30 and 35. Wow, I feel olike the fat guy from The Meaning Of Life. One wafer thin point and I'll fucking explode.

Christ, I wanna lie down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home