Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lucky Star



Came in today. Sweet.

Damn but Rightstuf sure moves fast. Not only was this scheduled for release May 6th, but it shipped like Tuesday. Got it for like $16 bucks and change too.

Haven't watched it yet. I'll get around to it sometime later, probably. Gotta hit the store in the morning and tonight I was watching Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica. I really have no idea what this show is gonna be like. Seems to be one of those otaku shows where it spends most of its time referencing other series (most of which I'll have not seen). Lots of notes detailing these facts in the insert. At a glance it looks like Azumanga Daioh in a way. Mostly about the antics of a group of school girls. It would be cool to have another series with characters as memorable as Chiyo-chan and Osaka, but since the characters are younger I doubt the two series will be comparable much. This is good, cause as much as I enjoyed Azumanga there can definitely be too much of a good thing.

Speaking of anime, Samurai Champloo and Gankutsuou also shipped today. I figure they'll be in about Tuesday or Wednesday. Can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Newit said...

Speak fuckin' English, will ya?!?! Azu-humdinker Daaaaaa-ooo this and Chimpy-neuvo that. You're in America, son! Well, almost.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

So solly!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home