Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm still decompressing...

...After watching The Dark Knight.

Wow.

Wow!

It's all I've been able to think of all night.

I'll give my review tonight when my head clears.

Caught the 6:20 PM showing.  Bought tickets for the 7:40 showing, but that's cause I thought my friends were gonna see that showing.  They changed their minds, the bastards.  Should have known.  Got there two hours early, called, found out, decided I wasn't gonna wait around for that long, crossed the lobby and walked in to the 6:20 showing.  Got a less than ideal seat, but it beat having to wait two hours and then rush to work after the show.

The audience was pretty well behaved.  Sound sucked, unfortunately.  There were a couple of kids that were immensely bored and the sound was low enough that they could keep you from catching what a character said here and there and confuse the shit outta me.  The adults, however, were rapt.  RAPT!

The movie finally let out at 9:00 PM.  I so soooooooooooo wish I could have caught those midnight showing with all the other fans.  That's the kinda show you need to catch.  Apparently, the theater was only gonna screen on two, but found themselves opening six more for a total of eight screens.  Unbelievable!  I heard of some technical problems as well, with delayed starts, but hey, I woulda gladly sat through that!

I'm gonna stop by the store today and conversate about this awesome film.  I need to decompress with other fanboys before I can really collect my thoughts.

Excellent movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home