Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fuck shit fuck shit

Fucking 'Pubs run precinct caucuses like the Dems and I'm only now finding this out.

I feel almost...disenfranchised.

Ah well, no big.  Don't think the 'Pub caucuses work the same way as the Dem ones anyway.

Briefly searching through the internets I found a decent explanation of the process by way of the Star Telegram.  According to the article, the 'Pub caucuses are to ultimately choose the actual delegates who will attend the national convention.  So I guess that means the actual vote total is done by way of the primary.  S'cool, so no disenfrachisement.  Still, would have been nice to get out of the house.  My allergies were fucking killing me.  Only so many times I can sneeze before I start wishing for the sweet cold embrace of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home