Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Library Thing Page

I've undertaken to seperate my book and comic book collections. Looking at my LibraryThing page, I noticed it was kinda ridiculous for me to list only my hardcover collections and not my softcover TPBs. So, with that in mind, I created a new page listing exclusively all my collections.

It's still a work in progress, but it's about half done right now. I just gotta crack open one box and start jotting down ISBN numbers so I can start punching them in at work.

Lots of old Marvel collections. I can't remember the first TPB I ever bought, but I think I still have every collection since I started collecting comics when I was 9 years old. Lost lots of comics over the years, but the TPBs have proven harder to get rid of.

Some of the collections are stupid. Yeah, Super Mario Bros. and Zelda. Some collections are incomplete, like Preacher and Akira. Some are original graphic novels like Excalibur: Weird War III and The New Mutants. Some just plain suck. But there it all is(ish).

I don't think I have over 200. Library Thing limits free pages to 200 before making you pay for more space. I think I should get fairly close, even with the stuff I just ordered, but I shouldn't go over. I hope. I got lots of small two issue collections from Image/Top Cow for series like The Darkness and Witchblade. Otherwise I think the remainder is mostly big fat collection of X-Men, Spider-Man and some other random stuff. Oh, and Strangers in Paraidse, can't forget that one.

Can't wait to get the rest up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home