Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Comics Wednesday

Blue Beetle #25
Captain America #36
Countdown to Final Crisis #5
Flash #238
Green Lantern #29
X-Men: Legacy #209

Still no new Angel. Dammit! It's the final chapter!

Cool shit though. Blue Beetle has been kicking my ass the last couple of issues. Captain America is the bomb. Green Lantern is beyond awesome. Haven't read a single one yet though. I got sleepy! So instead of reading I took a nap. I guess it didn't help that I had a very large glass of that shiraz with dinner and no coffee (it didn't help that Sadie half occupied my lap the entire time either). It was a nice nap though. Kept on having dreams that I was awake and getting ready for work. Should have known they were dreams cause the furniture was rearranged.

Speaking of the shiraz, I opened it this morning. It's probably the least interesting red I've had so far. I mean I can drink it, but it's too immediate with the flavor. I don't know, maybe I gotta give it a little time but it's not quite what I was expecting. Or maybe Yellow Tail is low quality. *Shrug*

I'll start with the comic books in the morning. I'm fairly well caffeinated now since I brought my french press to work. Fucking coffee stains on my shirt...goddamn! Guess I'm gonna have to wash all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home