Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Comics Wednesday

Action Comics #863
Angel #5
Buffy The Vampire Slayer #13
ClanDestine #3
Countdown to Final Crisis #4
Detective Comics #843
Secret Invasion #1

Yep.

An okay week.
I've only read three, but I'll save my awe and ire until I've read them all.


I would like to note right now Hard Radio is playing Icarus Witch. Icarus Witch is an interesting band. The song being played is called Nature of the Beast and sounds exactly like a rejected song from Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast. The singer sounds just like a young Bruce Dickinson. It's a good song, I mean, even thrown away Maiden rejects are better then 99% of the shit that's out there. But...something about it just bothers me. Maybe cause they're so much like Maiden but...not. I don't know, I jut can't put my finger on it. Still, worth a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home